Invest in your business’ most important asset — your employees. Sacred Heart University’s online education partnership solutions help maximize your workforce’s potential, bridge skill gaps, create a multidisciplinary environment, and enhance the overall productivity of your organization.
The accredited online degree programs at Sacred Heart University are built to reflect the skills and knowledge needed in today’s leaders. Course content is delivered through the most innovative and engaging learning technologies, alongside the instruction of our award-winning, practitioner faculty. Classes are kept small to maximize the interaction between faculty and students. Our goal is to ensure your employees are able to drive solutions, continue contributing, and growing with your organization. Each program incorporates a rigorous curriculum based on pioneering trends that will arm your employees with solutions they can immediately apply to your organization.
Sacred Heart University’s education partnership program gives your employees the opportunity to advance their education now and enjoy the following benefits:
- Save 10 percent on online tuition
- Waived application fee
The University’s innovative curriculum will challenge your employees and expand their knowledge to help them build new skills in their current jobs and prepare them for future roles. Online degree programs seamlessly integrate into professionals’ busy schedules through asynchronous, 24/7 access to classwork. All coursework is online and field practicums may be completed locally, so there’s no need to take time out of work to go to campus. The education partnership program is a cost-free investment that pays dividends for both your organization and your workforce.
Sacred Heart University Online Degree Programs
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Applied Psychology
Some of Sacred Heart University’s education partners include:
- Bristol Hospital and Health Care out of Connecticut
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital out of Torrington, CT
- Connecticut Association for Healthcare at Home
- Connecticut Children’s Medical Center
- CorpCare Occupational Health
- ECHN Medical Office Buildings
- Ector County Hospital District/Medical Center Health System out of Texas
- Evergreen Endoscopy Center
- Evergreen Imaging Center
- Glastonbury Wellness Center
- John A. DeQuattro Cancer Center
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
- Mather Hospital in New York
- Middlesex Hospital
- Phelps Memorial in Westchester Co
- Rockville General Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, CT
- St. Mary’s Hospital in Waterbury, CT
- St. Vincent’s Medical Center - Bridgeport
- Stamford Hospital
- Stratford Visiting Nurses Association out of Stratford, CT
- Tolland Imaging Center
- Urgent Care at South Windsor
- Visiting Nurse & Health Services of CT
- Walden Behavioral Care
- Waterbury Hospital
- Women's Center for Wellness
- Woodlake at Tolland Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Employers Taking Action
Employers concerned about rapidly changing employee needs, an aging workforce, and a shortage of skilled workers are taking action. Many are preventing potential skill gaps and workforce shortages by investing now in educational programs that will help build their organization’s talent pipeline. According to Training Magazine,1 some of these activities include:
- Establishing partnerships with leading institutions to ensure employees have access to education resources. Organizations are encouraged to offer tuition assistance programs to employees and provide work environments that support those who need flexibility to return to school, study, and complete assignments. Research shows businesses that support employee educational attainment are rewarded for their efforts through more loyal, productive, and capable employees.
- Investing some of the nearly $100 billion spent each year in training offerings toward degree completion for employees through college equivalency assessments. The American Council on Education (ACE) makes available to the private sector the evaluation of formal training toward ACE credit to reduce employees’ time to attain degrees and employer’s costs of tuition toward degrees. This concept also gives employees the opportunity to pursue graduate-level degrees sooner.
Let us help you be prepared for changes in your business by creating a more highly-skilled and informed workforce. Click here to email a representative for more information on Sacred Heart University’s online education partnership solutions.