Clinical Assistant Professor/ Online Education Coordinator
Research and practice focus on program planning, implementation, evaluation, community coalition building, public administration and network analysis.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D., University of Nevada Reno, Political Science (emphasis in Public Policy and Public Administration)
- MSW, University of Nevada Reno
- BSW, University of Nevada Reno
- The Grantsmanship Center “Grantsmanship Training Program”
- Social Welfare Policy and Services
- Human Diversity and Social Justice
Research Interests and Grants
- Policy Practice in Field Education: Co-Principle Investigator of three grants from the Council on Social Work Education’s Policy Practice in Field Education initiative (in partnership with The Fund for Social Policy Education and Practice and the Casey Family Programs).
- Networked governance and policy implementation.
- Program planning and facilitation services for developing a statewide children’s behavioral health System of Care, implementation of comprehensive assessment systems, and faith-based approaches for prevention and early detection of HIV/AIDS.