Grow the Heart of a Healer
Develop the heart of a healer with Sacred Heart’s RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing. This undergraduate degree program provides you with the knowledge required in today’s nursing roles as well as the personal touch at the heart of the profession, embodied in our signature core curriculum, the Human Journey.
The growing field of nursing, a BSN is now the standard for most, if not all entry-level positions. In this undergraduate program, students gain the BSN they need to become an RN and can transfer up to 90 credits towards their degree. The six, flexible start dates for this program make it easy to align your education around your finances, whether it be tuition reimbursement, scholarship, or federal aid.
Sacred Heart University is a known university in its home state of Connecticut that strives to go beyond what education is needed to become a nurse: we offer a journey into what it means to be human, helping you to create a framework to become a better nurse to your patients. The Human Journey core curriculum explores our common condition and values through the prism of literature, history, sociology, science, philosophy and religion throughout the ages.
Coursework in the online RN to BSN program also covers:
- Health, wellness, and care across various cultures
- Clinical leadership development
- Qualitative and quantitative measures of care outcome
- Information technology for nursing practice
Ranked Highest in the State
Hospital Newspaper, New England Edition, ranked Sacred Heart University’s online RN-BSN program the highest in the state.Read the full article here.
Other features of Sacred Heart University's BSN online include:
- The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, the master’s degree program in nursing, and the Doctor of Nursing Practice program at Sacred Heart University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street, NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. http://www.ccneaccreditation.org
- Transfer up to 90 credits!
- Ranked by U.S. News & World Report among the institutions with the best online bachelor’s programs.
- Experience and vision: Our RN-BSN faculty has years of experience in the field and is well-grounded in developments in both health care and state-of-the-art educational methods.
- Flexibility and convenience: This online format offers six start dates per year to make it easier to arrange your course load around your schedule.
- Personal attention: Class sizes are kept small and faculty members are available for questions and discussion.
Since 1980, Sacred Heart has provided nursing students with a comprehensive and innovative professional education grounded in healing and humanity. Discover the Human Journey at the heart of our RN-BSN program.
Learn more about Sacred Heart’s online RN to BSN. Click here or call 877-791-7181 to speak to an admissions team member.