Sacred Heart is committed to offering an affordable, accessible education to students. Tuition rates per credit hour are listed below, but the total cost of each program may vary by student depending on transfer credits.
|Program||New Tuition Beginning Fall 2013|
|RN to BSN||$515 per credit hour|
|RN to BSN to MSN||$515-$620 per credit hour*|
|MSN||$620 per credit hour|
|MSAP||$750 per credit hour|
*RN to BSN to MSN cost per credit hour: $515 per credit hour for the BSN portion and $620 per credit hour for the MSN portion.
Financial Aid Eligibility
At Sacred Heart University, we understand that a graduate education is a significant investment. We are committed to helping students explore all of the available aid options open to them.
Researching financial aid can be confusing. Call us at 877-791-7181 for assistance throughout the process.
Please note that to be considered for federal financial aid, students must meet the following conditions:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident (eligible non-citizen) and have documented proof of status
- Admitted and matriculating in a degree program
- Not be in default on a prior federal student loan and not owe a refund on a federal student grant
- Maintaining satisfactory academic progress as defined by the Sacred Heart University Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which you may do online, you will need our school code, 001403. Before beginning your FAFSA, make sure you have applied for and received a FAFSA PIN number.
Once your FAFSA application has been submitted, you will fill out this form to complete your school application and qualify for financial aid.
Please note that additional documentation may be required, such as:
- Proof of citizenship
- Proof of selective service registration
- Verification documents such as the current year Federal Tax Return Transcripts, W2 forms and Verification Worksheets
Certificate Programs Loan & Financing Options
Certificate Programs at Sacred Heart University are not eligible for federal, state, or institutional financial aid. We encourage students to review the financing options available to them to meet their personal financial needs.
Questions? Call us at 877-791-7181 to speak to an Admissions team member, who can assist you throughout the process.