Now, registered nurses with a diploma or an associate's degree in Nursing can take the accelerated path toward career advancement with Sacred Heart's online RN–BSN–MSN program. Integrate science and care through this rewarding course of study.
Save Time and Money
Sacred Heart’s online RN–BSN–MSN program combines the BSN and MSN studies. Save time and money by earning both degrees simultaneously. Depending upon your MSN specialization, this accelerated program requires you to take only eight or nine MSN classes instead of 12. Plus, you’ve earned your BSN along the way.
Choose Your Specialization
Don’t just get a degree – get a degree with the right specialization for you. We offer three specializations within the online RN–BSN–MSN program, so you can choose the path that’s best for you:
- Clinical Nurse Leader® (300 hours of role immersion): Learn to lead a team! Gain the skills and knowledge designed to address complex challenges involving patient safety, quality of care and costs. This program prepares students to sit for the American Association of Colleges of Nursing CNL Certificate Exam, but even students who are not interested in the CNL role will obtain valuable integrated knowledge offered in this specialization.
- Patient Care Services Administration (120 hours of clinical practicum): Ensure effective and efficient care. This comprehensive specialization prepares you for nursing leadership positions on the administrative side. Learn how to use administrative tools and skills to provide smooth day-to-day operations.
- Nursing Education (120 hours of clinical practicum): Teach others to become nurses! This fulfilling specialization is designed to complement your clinical expertise with skills in teaching and learning strategies. The curriculum provides an understanding of issues in nursing education, application of curriculum design and evaluation theory, and experience in the role of the instructor.
Other features of Sacred Heart's online RN–BSN–MSN program include:
- Our online MSN programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Time and cost savings by combining BSN and MSN studies
- 24/7 convenience and flexibility of the online format
- Award-winning faculty members with extensive clinical experience, scholarly and teaching credentials and up-to-date knowledge
- Earn a degree from one of the top 30 master's level colleges and universities in the North according to US News & World Report. *
All of SHU's nursing programs are accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)1.
Learn more about Sacred Heart's online RN–BSN–MSN. Click here or call 877-791-7181 to speak to an Admissions team member.
*"America’s Best Colleges," 2010 edition
1Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.