Get the credentials that put you in position to obtain today’s most in-demand nursing roles. Since 1980, Sacred Heart has provided RN to BSN students with the most current nursing information through comprehensive and innovative courses.
And now, through our RN to BSN online program offering, that tradition continues. Just like our on-campus degree, the online program helps certified RNs hone their professional skills, move into more specialized roles and increase their value to employers. Students can apply RN to BSN knowledge and skills to a variety of medical settings in hospitals, community health centers and doctors' offices.
Coursework in the online RN to BSN program includes:
- Health, wellness, and care across various cultures
- Clinical leadership development
- Qualitative and quantitative measures of care outcomes
- A core curriculum to explore the human journey at the heart of nursing
Other features of Sacred Heart University's online Bachelor of Science in Nursing include:
- Respected accreditation: Our online RN to BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education(CCNE).
- Experience and vision: Our BS in Nursing faculty has years of experience in the field and is well-grounded in developments in both health care and state-of-the-art educational methods.
- Flexibility and convenience: The innovative online format makes it easier to arrange your course load around your schedule.
- Personal attention: Class sizes are kept small and faculty members are available for questions and discussion.
All of SHU's nursing programs are accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)1.
Learn more about Sacred Heart’s online RN to BSN. Click here or call 877-791-7181 to speak to an admissions team member.
1Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.