Online Master of Health Administration Program
Lead in the Advancement of Healthcare
Sacred Heart University’s Master of Health Administration program is designed to help students become leaders in a complex and evolving industry by building on their experiences and preparing them to make significant improvements in healthcare delivery.
- Transfer in up to 6 credits from an accredited institution
- Interdisciplinary curriculum designed for those with backgrounds in both clinical and non-clinical healthcare
What Makes Us Unique?
Our online Master of Health Administration program’s curriculum prepares students for leadership roles in the dynamic field of healthcare. You will graduate with a master’s degree designed to elevate your career in both clinical and non-clinical environments.
Learn More Today
Complete the form to learn more about this program.
- Duration 2 years
- Cost per Credit $725
- Credit Hours 37
- Convenient, flexible format
- Taught by expert faculty with valuable experience in the field
- Interdisciplinary, practical curriculum
Lead in the Future of Healthcare
In Sacred Heart University’s Master of Health Administration program, students learn the necessary skills to lead and transform the dynamic field of healthcare.
Students in this program will learn the essentials of managing the complex and ever-evolving healthcare industry. They will study interdisciplinary coursework focused on improving healthcare policy and its intersection with economics, finance, law, ethics, quality, leadership and strategic planning.
Improve Healthcare Delivery
Our online MHA program is designed to give students the skills necessary to maximize organizational efficiencies in the healthcare industry. With a clinical and non-clinical focus, graduates are able to pursue careers in the settings that best suit their goals.Careers and Salaries
Gain Vital Skills From an Interdisciplinary Curriculum
The courses in the online Master of Health Administration program are taught by experienced faculty and designed to help students lead in the advancement of healthcare. Courses are designed to build competencies and practical skills in economics, leadership, policy, strategic planning, ethics and more.
- Health Policy, Law and Ethics
- Healthcare Informatics
- Management of Healthcare Organization
- Strategic Management and Marketing in Healthcare Organizations
Master of Health Administration Admissions Details
Transfer Up to 6 Credits
Apply now to earn your online Master of Health Administration degree from Sacred Heart University. Here’s what you’ll need to get started:
|Degree||A bachelor’s degree from a recognized four-year university|
|Transcripts||Official transcripts from all prior institutions|
|Other Requirements||Minimum of two years of healthcare experience, two letters of recommendation, CV or resume, personal statement discussing your interest in the program and any relevant experience, $75 application fee|
|Online Application Form||Apply Now|
The Master of Health Administration program at Sacred Heart University consists of 37 credit hours. Please find the cost per credit hour and total estimated program costs here.
Our admissions representatives can provide full tuition details and help you find the funding option that’s right for you. Call us at 877-791-7181 for more information.
Note: Tuition rates are subject to change and additional fees may vary by program.Get Tuition Details
Program Outcomes and Skills Acquired
Graduates of Sacred Heart University’s MHA program will be prepared to pursue roles in a variety of healthcare settings, both clinical and non-clinical.
In this program, students will also:
- Benefit from interdisciplinary coursework that focuses on improving healthcare delivery, health systems and policy along with their intersection with economics, law, ethics and leadership
- Learn to be an effective, visionary leader able to respond to and serve within your greater community
- Acquire broad and relevant exposure to topics essential to managing the complex and ever-evolving healthcare industry
- Gain practical real-world experiences collaborating with faculty who are professional, clinical and administrative leaders in their field
- Be prepared to communicate respectfully and with empathy, and to create and lead organizations bound by ethics and values
- Analyze case studies utilizing real-life cases, relevant projects, lively discussion and interactive learning forums
Online Study at Sacred Heart University
By enrolling in Sacred Heart University’s online program, students gain access to a team of supportive faculty and expert student services. Online study includes:
- A flexible, asynchronous format
- An experienced and caring faculty
- 24/7 IT Support
- Full-time and part-time flexibility
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question we don’t cover here, request more information or call 877-791-7181.
You can earn the online MHA degree in as few as two years. Total duration depends on the number of transfer credits accepted.
The cost per credit is $725, and you’ll need 37 credits to graduate. Students without healthcare experience will need to complete an additional 3 credit hour prerequisite course, MHA 420 The Language & Culture of Healthcare. Find out more about tuition and fees.
The Sacred Heart University MHA program is in the process of seeking CAHME accreditation.
Yes, the MHA accepts up to 6 transfer credits.
This program does not require any prior testing.